Our last update was October 2020 when we tackled the menu of BODYCOMBAT’s Tracklists. The COVID-19 pandemic is still going on and we were in several lockdowns: partial lockdown and now we are in complete lockdown including curfew. And the gyms are now all closed too.
The gym owners do their best to offer alternatives such as live streams. So support your club! We wish the BODY-COMBAT.EU Team a lot of strength to all gym owners and instructors and we can only hope that we can go to the gym again soon to see and speak to each other live again.
Anyway, what’s in the January Update update this time?
- BODYCOMBAT United Tracklist (Q3-2020) is online. United is a standalone / intermediate release release and has been recorded during the COVID-19 pandemic (April / May 2020) with other instructors. The United Release was for a World event on September 19, 2020, the United Releases.
- BODYCOMBAT Release 85 Tracklist (Q4-2020) is online. Technically it is the fourth release in 2020; most of the Q4-2020 releases will not be launched by the gyms until the new year. Mid-January 2021.
- The Trailers: BODYCOMBAT 85 Trailer and Les Mills Hero Trailer is online (on the homepage and on the Trailers page).
- The following overview pages have been updated: Workout and Instructors.
- Here and there other images, such as the homepage.
- Reebok x Les Mills Spring / Summer Collection 2021 is now available in their online store. Shop! View the webshop at: www.reebok.com.
Why part update and United Release Tracklist?
The COVID-19 has messed up a lot of planning with updating correct material. That is why it has taken a long time and the website was only updated in January 2021. It is actually a January 2021 update and therefore this is not a quarterly update.
Our first schedule was November / December 2020, but due to circumstances we have moved our update to January 2021.
In principle, United Tracklist is not (really) an official Release – this is an intermediate / standalone release, but we have placed this on our website anyway. We did this anyway because of our personal considerations.
Mid: March / April 2021 – BODYCOMBAT 86 Track List (Q1-2021), Les Mills Hero Trailer and new material for Q1-2021.
Do you have questions?
Do you have any questions, comments, suggestions or tips? Then you can use the contact form. We like to read emails.
Stay safe and healthy – stay with the fight!